The RTNS Steering Committee has decided to make some changes in the conference organization.
- RTNS is moving from Autumn to Spring. As an intermediate step, RTNS 2020 will take place in June 2020 with a submission deadline of 18th December 2019.
- An extra meeting between PC co-chairs and meta-reviewers is added to the review process to improve fairness.
- Transparency rules and evaluation criteria will be available online.
- Going back to the root of the conference, RTNS particularly welcomes first papers presenting early stage research with promising results.
- RTNS 2020 will have the option of artifact evaluation for the accepted papers.
The Steering committee would like to emphasize that RTNS is a friendly and inclusive conference with a great sense of community that presents excellent opportunities for discussion and collaboration.